In a recent blog post, we outlined how to add Projecturf as a desktop application to your Mac using Fluid. A similar application called Prism allows you to create desktop apps on your Mac or PC. To use Prism, follow the simple instructions below.
- Download the software here: Prism by Mozilla Labs
- Open the application and type in the following URL followed by your unique Projecturf web address (in bold): https://UniqueWebAddress.projecturf.com
- Fill in Projecturf for the name and choose which settings you want
- Create shortcuts to your Desktop or Applications Folder if you are using a Mac. If you are on a PC you can create shortcuts on your Desktop, in your Start Menu, and in your Quick Launch Bar.
- Save this icon locally and select it in the “Icon” section:
Prism provides an easy solution for running your project management tool off your desktop and only takes a couple of minutes to set up.