We have just released version 3.0 which is available to all new and existing customers. The new version of Projecturf has over 30 new features and enhancements and includes a major redesign of the User Interface.
Here is a list of several new features and functionality added in version 3.0:
- New User Interface which includes brand new icons resulting in a more modern look and feel, reduced vertical space for less scrolling, inline panels for better visibility when adding items, custom navigation colors, and a simplified layout.
- Advanced user permissions that allow you to set custom project level permissions for managers, staff, and clients. This includes hiding sections and setting read / write or view only access to each section.
- Custom subdomains have been added and therefore your new login address is: yourname.projecturf.com instead of projecturf.com/account/yourname
- Add multiple items at once by clicking add another in the add new panels to quickly enter any items. Available in all project sections.
- Pin up to 6 project tabs to the top of the navigation bar to easily navigate between projects similar to how internet browsers function.
- Drag and drop project tabs to order them based on your priorities.
- View all active timers from any section in the project and also with an icon on the project tabs.
- Run multiple timers at the same time.
- Set Global Calendar colors for each project from the project settings page.
- Add time to tasks and tickets directly from the task / ticket itself by clicking on the timer icon and entering your time.
- Quickly search for tasks and tickets when adding a new timecard. The results will auto-filter.
- View who has posted a ticket
- New support center with FAQ’s, instructions on how to use each section, and more.
- Drag and drop calendar items from the Global Calendar while viewing all project schedules in one place
- Use the Global sections to make edits, add timecard entries and notes, and update task, ticket, and timecard entries
- Upgraded servers to add speed enhancements throughout the application which reduces page loading times
- You can now turn SSL security off if you’d like additional speed improvements
We’re very excited about sharing Projecturf 3.0 with you and we hope you enjoy the new version and all Projecturf has to offer! We will be describing each of the new project management software features in more details over the coming weeks so stay tuned.